Monday, June 20, 2005

Dancing through life

Actually, I'm not really a person that goes through life dancing. I mean in a way I do, literally. Because I love to dance. Dancing makes me feel good, happy, without worries. Just let the music guide me. Doesn't really matter if it is on flamenco music with my shoes-con-tacons-cubano, or ballroom or disco or salsa or jazz ballet or tapdance. Every dance will do. So, that is why I choose this name for my blog. Problem is that my mind tends to be on the melancholy site. Not dancing at all. Sometimes down right noir. But I would like to be different. Get 'inner poise' as Bridget Jones tries so hard for in her struggle with life. And although I don't have a problem with drinking or smoking or nasty boyfriends, the inner poise bit would be quite useful to obtain.

So here we go, trying to look at the bright sight and subsequently dance through life. Don't be disappointed if it is a slow dance every now and then.

No comments: