Sunday, June 26, 2005

Some weekends

Lots of nice things happened over the weekend, as in we finally managed to get the key of the rental house that we have been waiting for the last two months. Okay, there is no working kitchen yet, nor a toilet, but the plummer should be attending to these things as we speak, so to speak. Keep my fingers crossed.

Also the audition I went to to get a part in Ruddigore went really well. At least I was able to sing a whole song this time and even sound pretty okay.

But everything was overclouded by the fact that my father in law had a stroke and is in hospital now, waiting for more information about the cause and hoping for the return of movement in his left limbs. It is great that we can go over there, since he is actually in Oz at the moment, but I had imagined our reunion in a little bit happier place than a shitty hospital (no offence). Damn.

No comments: