Thursday, October 06, 2005

Coward

Okay, I'll admit I'm being a coward at the moment. What I should do is just quit the job right now, finish the book and find a proper job. It is not that there is nothing for me to do, it is just that I don't get the chance of doing it. So I spend a lot of hours in the day feeling very very unuseful. And frustrated, cause I see what I could improve or contribute to. On the positive site is that I learn a lot of things that will benefit me personally: about working in Oz, about Ozzies, about the 'no worries mate'-mentality (but how long does it take to become a mate???). Sticking it out for the money, doesn't that sound horrible. Did I turn into a cowardish horrible person all of a sudden? How did that happen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»