Thursday, June 23, 2005

Quick quick

Racing through today. The sun was out for the first time this week, so put in a shitload of washing. Took me half an hour to put it on the drying lines! (Gee, where are the days gone that I had a dryer to stuff it all in within three minutes! Those things you never think about when you try to imagine your life in a different country, now do you?)

Called the library for an internet hour but all the computers were fully booked for the day. Managed to find an odd hour during everyone else's lunchbreak. Walked in a hurry to the library in order not to miss a minute. (Very good actually, since 'brisk walking' for at least half an hour a day is highly recommended here.) Behind the computer I raced through the website of the organisation where I have a job interview on Monday and printed everything. Hope the printer managed to get all the letters this time instead of only twothird on the left side.

Tried to read up on some weblogs I love, but fat chance. Next person is already breathing down my neck here. Have to get internet at our new home. Don't care what it will cost actually. :-~

No comments: