Monday, September 26, 2005

Most boring lunch ever

Picture this: 6 people sharing lunch in a nice Thai restaurant. 4 people talking about old times, 2 people staring into the blue getting totally ignored. Nobody asks them anything, nobody speaks to them. Did I tell you they all work at the same office?? Must have been the most boring lunch I ever attended. Only positive thing was that I could really concentrate on my food and try to chew each bite 36 times, since that is supposed to work wonders for you digestive system. Give me a Dutch cheese sandwich (broodje kaas) anytime!

2 comments:

Velle said...

YES! You and me BOTH!
Not so interested in the cheese... but next time, we should just swan off and talk about the bad old days.

What's so good about old times anyways? As far as I'm concerned, their generation set up nice fat pensions for themselves but took so much out of the system that they left us with superannuation; got into not one, but TWO World Wars... and then wouldn't stop talking or singing about it; and OBVIOUSLY didn't get to learn much about punctuation.

If you ask me, I think talking about old times kinda blows.

;o)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»