Saturday, September 03, 2005

Best discovery so far

A month has past with the speed of lightning since my last post. Must be starting a new job. And I cannot even say 'time flies when you're having fun', cause I'm not having much fun. The general feeling is more of exhaustion so far. Well, since it is Sunday now, I'm not going on about it. Let's switch to nice subjects.

Nice as in nice food. Best discovery so far are the beer battered chips with chili mayonaise of the pub in Ainslie. Wow! I know, I know, not much vitamins and all that in it, but hey, it's the weekend!

Finished the first draft of the book and I'm very happy. We will still have to rewrite stuff, but this draft is sent off to the publisher. Keep my fingers crossed that they will actually approve of our 180 pages hard work and that they will send their feedback to us very soon. Looking forward to having some free weekends again.

No comments: