Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Been busy

It's been a while, because I've been busy writing job applications, addressing selection criteria and more boring stuff. Also been having nice lunches with friends and done a lot of reading. Of course. And had an, expensive, haircut. Have to enjoy the free time while it lasts, won't I? That's why I go to the reception at the Dutch Embassy this afternoon, to welcome our female national hockey team. Wonder if they serve raw herring, white bread and Dutch cheese for fingerfood?? I'm hoping for 'bitterballen' though. Mjummie.

1 comment:

Lucienne said...

Okay, that was boring. The girls are great, but why on earth do they have to put up with, like, 7 speeches? And non-matching finger food? Imagine fried prawns, canape's, sate-sticks with peanut sauce and sushi? With champagne? Missed chance, I would say.