Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Snot

I'm a terrible hayfever sufferer on the best of days and today it is really windy, so really horrible. All the way to the city I was sniffing and sneezing to the extent that I didn't even bother to get out my hanky anymore, cause there was no way of keeping up with it. In stead I tried to sniff it back up, which is gros, but is actually recommended by doctors as being more healthy. Anyway, I was browsing through this shop full of kitschy Oz stuff in order to buy presents for the Dutch Sinterklaas, on the 5th of Decembre. Maybe you heard about it: it is like Christmas, but then just for fun.

while browsing I was still sniffing and sneezing. And not until I finally had chosen 6 presents and reached into my backpack for my wallet, I noticed this big blob of snot on my purple cladded left breast. Yeah, even grosser. How do you solve that and keep your dignity? I honestly cannot tell you. Don't think I can ever go back to that store again.

No comments: