Sunday, November 06, 2005

No hurry

This weekend I realised that for the first time I left home when I turned 18, I do not have to find a job in any hurry. I'm used to having to take care of myself and to earn my own money. Worked through uni, started fulltime work 2 weeks after graduation. And now I have this wonderful husband. Who tells me not to hurry, but in stead look for something nice, interesting and/or fun. Because he will earn the money for a while. So I can enjoy this feeling of freedom for a while. There is someone that wants to take care of me. And likes to do that. This makes me feel like a totally new person. Weird.

2 comments:

Velle said...

That is SO sweet.
Aren't husbands great?

(Helps that you don't have a 30 year debt either. *wink*)

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»