Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Holiday is over

It was very nice lazing around for a week, hiking through the Snowy Mountains (38 degrees!), fighting of the varocious flies, listening to the abundance of kookaburra's and eating cold baked beans, because of the total fire ban. Now, however, a new year has started and the goal is to find a job. Preferably one not to boring and paying not to badly, but for now any job will do. Good thing is I got another job interview on Monday. Less good is that I have to do another presentation, 10 minutes for an audience of 6 and 7 year olds, on any subject regarding 'historical site interpretation'. Right. So far, I had 50 ideas, none of them useful. Well, still 3 days to go. Hope they call to offer me the teaching job beforehand though. Big sigh ........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»